Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Being An Intern

Salam and greetings :)

Alhamdulillah finally i passed my final examination. Now i'm serving as an intern at my college. Currently i'm posted in Department of Public Health Dentistry. Basically in this Dept we can do all work such as extraction, restoration, scaling, etc.

We also go to village with our mobile dental van. Here patient can come and we will do check up and after that refer them to our dept at college. Usually patient will be given concession for treatment.

The best part being an intern is that i don't have to read books anymore! hehe but it does not mean that i should shut off my book for the rest of my life... knowledge is always there for those seeking it.

What's the difference being an intern and student? One as i told before is no need to read books as there is no more exam for us. Second you got to wear a white colour name plate with the title Dr. on it. hhehehe. Nice isn't it?

 See the difference? the black name plate i used during my student years, 
now since i have become an intern i wear white colour.

I bunk one and half month before starting my internship. Reader must be thinking that i'm such a naughty doctor right? Actually for internship they are counting the days that i work. so as long as i complete the working days they will give me completion for that. And for the days that i've missed i need to compensate it later at the end of my internship.

Hmm okay i think that's enough for now. I'll be writing again soon. Till then.


No comments: