Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014

Assalamualaikum and greetings.

I just realised that I wrote only once in 2013. I almost forgot to write anything anymore in this blog since I don't feel to write. And furthermore I don't think anyone would even bother to read my blog. It's not that I'm too busy. 2013 was a year which is very relaxing. Finishing the internship program and returned to Malaysia for good.

Until last night someone found my blog and start to read it. Such an embarrased  when someone completely new to you read all your thoughts. The thought like an innocent child who doesn't understand the world enough yet. The thought of slowly becoming a mature adult. And yet I'm still learning to become a great person.

This maybe a window for people to get to know me. To get to understand me. To view through my eyes. My point of view. And I welcome you.

Feel free to share your feelings and thoughts with me. You know who you are. Till then.